Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is South East Asia's fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), and Delivery Hero, a global multinational in the online food-delivery space covering over 40+ countries, we have the ambition to become one of Asia's largest coffee chains.
We are looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Operations Manager to take a senior role in Flash Coffee's Regional Supply Chain Team. You will be responsible for a Team of Local Executives across multiple Markets managing the everyday Supply Chain responsibilities to ensure Flash Coffee's operations run seamlessly. You will be expected to drive Local and Regional initiatives to reduce investment needs for our stores (e.g. equipment) and expenses for raw materials (e.g packaging) as well as process improvements (e.g. international shipping optimization, tech/automation) across the markets you're responsible for. If you are someone who strives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is hands-on and excited to build from the ground up, then we look forward to hearing from you!
What You'll Do:
- Run improvement initiatives across markets together with local SC Executives
- Productivity & Continuous Improvement
- Setup & optimize supply chain processes
- Drive regional Supply Chain strategy through local markets
- Manage contracts with suppliers including negotiation, management and enforcement of contracts
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Sourcing of regional equipment and raw materials
- Reporting directly into Head Of Supply Chain APAC
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in similar or other Supply Chain related role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Strong command of English and other Languages (Mandarin, Japanese or Korean Required)
- Experience working internationally - Preferred Europe or USA
- Very structured, analytical and organized
- Experienced in using ERP, Netsuite preferred
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multitask in all aspects of business operations
- Self-starter and independent learner focused on finding solutions
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company
- Mind set on operational excellence, with supreme attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up with hands on exposure from day one
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the food and beverages space in APAC in an exciting growth phase