Job Description:Principal Accountabilities
- Provides support to the Sales and Operations Organizations by expediting, trouble-shooting and following up on Customer orders by utilizing their expertise in electronic ordering and ERP systems.
- Assist assigned traders by monitoring and expediting the processing of Sales/Purchase Orders in Converge Systems.
- Track delivery of inbound purchase orders in order to ensure that sales order promised ship dates are met, or information is proactively communicated to Trader/customer.
- Maintain data in the Oracle ERP and Xcaliber Systems including, but not limited to, Suppliers, Customers, Contacts, Notes, Items, Price Lists, Purchase and Sales Orders.
- Review sales orders for optimal carrier selection, freight service levels, special customer requirements, etc.
- Perform Export Compliance process on orders shipping outside of the United States in accordance with provided guidelines.
- Review and process customer and/or Trader driven change orders, while identifying possible unfavorable impact on linked open sales orders and/or purchase orders and inventories.
- Continuously reviews order backlog, takes action to “cancel” invalid backorders, address scheduled and promised dates on valid past due orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires no prior related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
Location:HK-Hong Kong (ATL Logistics Centre) PDC
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Supply Chain Services